
Just thought I would share with you a few more pictures. That is just one of many beautiful sunsets over the Mississippi that we have had the privledge of seeing. The trees is the fall had such brilliant colors I just had to get the camera and take a few shots. We are doing just great and really enjoying our Mission. It is hard to believe how fast the time is going. This past week Brother Hinckley, who is over the Missionaries was here for a visit. We had the opportunity to have a really good meeting with him. He spoke a lot about his father Gordon B. Hinckley and also his mother. Then I had the opportunity to go over to Land and Records and do some searching for he and his wife. When they came to visit at Land and Records, we were able to give them a disk with some of their ancesters on it. They were thrilled to get the information. It was a thrill to prepare it for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment